This flag will be back in stock by July 24th.
The Culpeper Minutemen were organized on 17 July 1775 in the district created by the Third Virginia Convention consisting of the counties of Orange, Fauquier, and Culpeper. Recruitment began in September 1775 with four companies of 50 men from Fauquier and Culpeper counties each and two companies of 50 men from Orange county. The District Committee of Safety determined that the militia was to meet under a large oak tree in "Clayton's old field" on the Catalpa estate near today's Yowell Meadow Park in Culpeper, Virginia.
The flag is 3'x5' and made from a premium 100 denier polyester. It has a white header with two grommets. There are four rows of stitches on the fly and two rows on the top, bottom, and header side. The image is screen printed and appears on both sides. Writing will be reversed on the back.
3'x5' flags are 3 feet x 5 feet, 36 inches by 60 inches, 91 cm by 152 cm, 1 yard by 1.7 yards. This is the most common size flag you see hanging on porches, small flag poles, hanging at festivals, and inside of bars and restaurants.